Before you go ahead and claim an online casino welcome bonus, it’s worth knowing exactly what you can get out of it. The best online casino bonuses offer a lot of benefits to players, but there are some important details that you should understand before committing.
Let’s discover everything about the biggest online casino welcome bonus!
Biggest Welcome Bonus Offers
A casino welcome bonus is a promotion that casinos offer to encourage players to deposit with them.
Because they are trying to get you started in their casinos, most of these bonuses will be very attractive.
These start-up bonuses are only open to people once, but that’s not the only condition for them.
Every typical bonus has specific terms and conditions and these are incredibly important—you can read more about that below.
Your typical welcome bonus will look like this:
- 100% up to $300 first deposit bonus, with 30x wagering requirements on the bonus.
This means that when you make your first deposit, the casino will give you 100% of that deposit up to $300 as a bonus, but you will also need to wager x30 of the bonus amount (up to $300) for you to be able to withdraw.
Another example of a welcome bonus, often referred to as a no deposit bonus, will look like this:
- $100 no deposit bonus, with wagering requirements of x45
This means you don’t have to deposit any money at the casino to get the $100, all you have to do is register and they will give it to you. You still need to wager x45 of this bonus amount ($100) before you can withdraw it.
Welcome Bonus: Dos and Don’ts
Here are some handy tips from us on what you should and shouldn’t do with these starter offers:
- Make sure of the wagering requirements
- Be clear about the accepted payment methods
- Check location restrictions
- Look for available bonus codes
- Shop around for the best bonuses on the market
- Check the withdrawal periods.
But there are some don’ts when it comes to the welcome bonus offers, namely:
- Don’t be lured in by big bonuses
- Remember to check the terms and conditions
- Don’t assume you automatically qualify for the bonus
- Do not attempt to opt out if you have not met the wagering requirements
- Don’t be afraid to use a no-bet bonus.